Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Though I'm not colorblind

Finally tried shooting in black and white. Four rolls of film and these are the results. Must say I find it difficult to shoot with this film and I'm still getting used to it. Mathew and Gino made it look like it was easy. Those bastards.

First roll was in Quiapo, I used Lucky film brand, didn't like the film but had some shots that I'm quite satisfied with.


Street vendor





Then with Marie and her nephews. These two were the only photos that looked good out of many that I took.



Switched to Neopan 400 from then on, thanks to Machu. Quite a film, this one.





Banchetto, Emerald Ave



Salbee and Master Machu Wong, still at Banchetto



Marie at Starbucks Rob Galleria





Aunt Grace and Egay



Lee


Lee's FM3, taken by Lee himself



Janice, taken by Marie


Bus terminal on our way to Clark for the Hot Air Balloon fest. Click here to see my pictures of the festival.




This one was taken by Sam, so were the next 5 photos.




Sam has a thing for comfort rooms, I think they're his second home.




Wendy and Marie at the Hot Air Balloon fest





No comments:

Post a Comment