Monday, June 13, 2011

Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011


Right. The 2010 - 2011 NBA season just ended, so now I have all the time in the world to focus on my blog. And I made a list of blogs that oftentimes gets my attention.

1. RizalPark.org - (Jhong Medina) What better time to than 150th year of our national hero
2. Echusera.com – (Leira Bhagwani Pagaspas) Not a gossip blog but bits and pieces of people in the limelight.
3. Fashionclothingforwomen.com (Page San Juan) As the link implies, fashion clothing for women.
4. Shygirlsown.info – (Carmela Tanaquin) Shy girl’s debut.
5. Shopsowee.blogspot.com – (Sire Arevalo) Shameless plug, but this baby is more personal than my www.sirearevalo.com and shows a different facet of myself. 
6. Bloggermanila.com – (Jonel Uy) Last year, I voted for nomnomclub.com and still Sir Jonel is part of my list this year!!!
7. Veggiecircle.com – (Carl Valenzon) If we say vegetarian, it's Carl!
8. CertifiedFoodies.info – (Mhel) Influencing people to go back to their kitchens and whip up homemade dishes.
9. BLOG-PH.com – (JayL Aquino) Anything under the sun of an event goer.
10. SLEEKINTHECITY.com – (Mark Joseph Delgado) Guide for Sleek Folks for the Best of Manila + Beyond.


And there you have it! Chow!


6 comments:

  1. Would you like to consider my blog Even with PKD Life Goes On at http://pinoylifewithpkd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great list, will check them out.
    You might want to check out my blog =)
    http://theadventuresofsuperboink.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Swingman! :)

    I'm here campaigning for our food blog, Certified Foodies (www.certifiedfoodies.com).

    I share this food blog with my bro Kenneth, my best friend and the perfect food trip buddy. :)

    We started in May 2010 in the hopes of influencing people to go back to their kitchens and whip up homemade dishes that they'd usually think are difficult to cook. But, we also share our own food trips here as we discover and challenge our taste buds to try something new or even crazy. :D

    My bro will also be starting culinary school this July so he'd be sharing his learnings on our blog. :)

    I hope you'd consider our blog. This isn't a copy-pasted speech pala. Thank you! :)

    - Mhel / blankPixels -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ryan! I would just like to introduce my blog to you. It’s SLEEK IN THE CITY.com and it’s now in the running towards becoming one of the Emerging Influential Bloggers 2011. I hope you can check it out when you have the time and hopefully gets considered as one of your blog choices for the search. Thank you very much and more power to your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, im glad if you will consider my blog to include in your list. thanks
    www.abdul-hakeem.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I noticed that #4 and #8 are the same. Should you like to be included in the raffle masterlist, kindly update it.

    ReplyDelete